Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||General Gift Box||Technology:||Offset, Silk Screen Printing|
|Shape:||Square||Application:||Packaging Of Hot Selling Products|
|Logo:||Acceptance Design Custom||Style:||Environmental Style|
|Color:||Multi Color Mixing||Material:||Gray Board White Cardboard|
|Size:||16cm X 16cm X 5cm||Net Weight:||190g|
Professional Customization Logo Hard Gift Boxes Cloth Foam In Box
Product customization :
Because each customer is not the same to the gift box, so we only do the custom of the gift box, the scope of customization includes: product material, logo design, product technology, etc.
Order process :
1. Send us the pictures and samples that you need to order, and attach the details of the products such as size, material, process, quantity, quality and so on.
2. According to your product information, we make an offer of intention.
3. The two sides reached a cooperative intention to advance a deposit of 30%, and we arranged the production of the samples.
4. The sample is confirmed to meet your request, we arrange the mass production.
5. My production is completed, you need to pay the end payment, I will shipping products to you.
Description of order :
|Product size||16cm x 16cm x 5cm|
|Technology||Gravure, flocking, offset printing, silk screen printing, UV printing, gold stamping, color printing|
|Minimum Order Quantity||Need > 600pcs, We can negotiate specifically.|
|Three shipping ways||Shipping by sea, by air, by express.|
|Product material||Gray board white cardboard .|
Introduction of common paper :
1. White cardboard: white cardboard is strong and thick, and has high stiffness, bursting degree and smoothness. The paper surface is smooth. The thickness of commonly used is 210-300 grams of white cardboard, and the most used is 230 grams of white cardboard. The cartons, printed in white paper, are full of color and the texture of paper is very good.
2. White kraft paper: white kraft paper with high breakage, good toughness, high strength, uniform thickness color image stability. Kraft paper is made of 100% pure wood pulp. It is environment-friendly, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, renewable, and has good toughness. It doesn't need to be covered with plastic film. It is widely used in making environmental friendly clothing bags, high-end shopping bags and so on.
3. Grey bottom whiteboard: white board is a front facing white and smooth, and the back is mostly gray bottom. The thickness is usually 250 grams -350 grams, white board is white on one side, the other side is gray, and the price is relatively cheaper for white cardboard.
4. Copper coated paper: coated paper is characterized by its glossy and smooth surface, high whiteness, high smoothness and good gloss. It also makes the printed graphics and pictures have a three-dimensional sense. The thickness of coated paper is 128g ~300g. The effect of copper paper printing is like white cardboard, the color is full and bright. Compared with white cardboard, it is less than white cardboard.
5. Kraft paper: also known as the original kraft paper. It has high tensile strength, high toughness, usually brown and yellow, tearing resistance, rupture and dynamic strength, widely used in shopping bags, envelopes, etc. A common kraft paper with a thickness of 120 grams of -300 grams. Kraft paper is generally suitable for printing monochrome or double color and uncomplicated manuscripts.
6. Black paper: a special kind of paper, double black. The characteristics of black cardboard paper is delicate, and black, thick, strong folding, smooth surface, good stiffness, good tensile strength, bursting strength higher, commonly used has a thickness of 120g ~350g of black cardboard. Because black cardboard is black, it can not print color patterns, only suitable for hot gold, hot silver and other processes.
Proofreading of the manuscript:
Confirm the draft proofreading carefully back you must (including the content, color, location, map, etc.) because we are according to your confirmation document on the line of production, if the customer does not seriously check, the losses incurred by the customers themselves.
Corner of the factory :